Training & Operations Manager
1131 E. Westview Court, Suite 110
Spokane, WA 99218
To promote growth and development of MR Spokane teammates; To provide leadership and direction; To actively engage my Team with thought provoking ideas, concepts and theories.
Honesty; Integrity; Helpfulness; Commitment
Who I am:
I am a recruiter with 25 years’ experience in leadership and management. I have more than 12 years recruiting industry experience and have received regional and international recognition for recruiting excellence. Regardless of my environment, I strive to achieve the highest standards, capitalize on learning opportunities, help others achieve greatness and share knowledge.
Awards and Honors:
- 2012 Certified Senior Project Coordinator (CSPC)
- 2012 #3 Project Coordinator, Pacific Region
- 2011 #2 Project Coordinator, Pacific Region; #22 Worldwide
- 2009 Top Ten Rookies, MRI Network Worldwide
- 2004 Recruiter of Year, Navy District Seattle
* Certification is absolute key in a business world that is becoming increasingly competitive. Change is the one constant in the global marketplace, and that requires professionals to continually enhance their skills and acquire new ones. MRINetwork developed this CSPC certification program in 2002 for project coordinators to be recognized and acknowledged for their crucial role in the day to day operations of our field offices. The CSPC Program communicates that CSPCs are committed to excellence and continuous professional development—and they are leaders accustomed to delivering the highest quality of customer service.
“Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”
Send a message directly to Hal.