Commercial Loan Documentation – 1208980
Des Plaines, IL
The Bank is located in Des Plaines, Illinois. We are a quickly growing Community Bank. We offer the opportunity to work at a flourishing institution with plenty of opportunity for advancement. Our unique culture places the utmost value on the employees’ work/life balance and long-term career objectives.
We are looking to add a Loan Documentation Admin / Closer to our expanding team to facilitate commercial and consumer loan closings, loan servicing and post-closing activities in accordance with regulatory requirements. It is a requirement that the selected candidate be well versed and trained in LaserPro software, for both commercial and consumer loans.
- Review an approved loan presentation to understand the type and structure of the loan and ensure accuracy and completeness prior to initiating loan related due diligence and document creation
- Utilize LaserPro software to prepare loan documents for consumer and commercial loan closings in accordance with loan approval
- Review and understand documentation for various loan types, title commitments, and UCC filings to ensure all required due diligence is completed, and that proper vesting and lien position are correctly documented
- Coordinate loan closings and information gathering with lending personnel, borrowers and their attorneys, title companies, and other vendors as needed
- Manage the loan closing process by reviewing signed loan documents and controlling loan funding, and perform duties of a loan closer when necessary
- Monitor post-closing exceptions and perform necessary follow-ups to clear all items
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and independently. As members of our team, it is imperative that the candidates conduct themselves in a professional manner while tendering the highest level of customer service and teamwork.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent knowledge of LaserPro software and all relevant commercial and consumer loan modules
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- SBA 7a experience with loan documents and authorization is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including proper phone etiquette
The Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer M/F/Disabled/Vet.