WSECU Digital System Admin – 1208991
Digital Systems Analyst I, II or III (Commercial)
As a Commercial Digital Systems Analyst, you’ll be a managing, supporting and organizing digital release activities, safeguarding and protecting the member experience and ensuring support and operational readiness for specifically the Commercial Digital Systems products and services.
This role will be a blend of system implementation and ongoing support of our digital systems to ensure all systems are operating at the expected levels. When the necessary tools are not available this role will be responsible for meeting with the line of business to determine next steps and ensuring compliance and strategic alignment with Digital Systems.
If you are passionate about helping create easy digital experiences, and skilled helping coworkers find and adapt to new services and efficiencies, this could be the right role for you!
Your day may include:
- Maintaining and continue enhancements of all commercial lending systems which include the Finastra CreditQuest suite of products: Credit Manager, Financial Analyzer, Report Manager, Table Manager, Security Manager as well as LaserPro, LaserPro GSS and Compliance Reporter
- Supporting Service Delivery division initiatives/changes as it relates to project management, policy updates, LOB testing, loan rate changes, etc.
- Responsible for managing data dictionary and changes to data as a result of system changes
- Assessing and defining functional and non-functional testing requirements to meet business goals
- Responsible for user acceptance testing across various devices and browser types. Responsible for recommending go/no-go decisions for member and staff readiness
- Actively contributing to the prioritization process by effectively partnering with Product Owners, business sponsors and other stakeholders to achieve portfolio goals
- Partnering with the Product Owner’s and other stakeholders to effectively prioritize product deliverables and proactively ensure transparency into research and/or rating activities
- Supporting the Digital Systems team by providing support to products, policies, and processes for all member facing systems. This includes but is not limited to; Loan Origination Systems, Digital Banking, automated systems
- Managing system updates for promotions, including creating operational details, testing and recommending enhancements to the promotional process
- Conducting bug triage and troubleshooting of digital systems for member support and partnership with stakeholders, ensuring system bugs are prioritizing with CFT’s and tracking and communicating their status to partners in Service Delivery
- Reviewing bug reports and validates issues with system processes. Identifying common patterns through support calls, support tickets, VOM, etc. and recommending system improvements to resolve
- Responsible for ensuring product follows WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Assisting Marketing with member communication as it relates to projects or break-fixes
- Partnering with Marketing to manage promotional content and managing the Content Management System (CMS) for website changes