Commercial Relationship Manager – 1209204
Provide a selection of services (primarily commercial credits and treasury management services) to business clients through active business development and relationship management. Develop relationships with business clients. Develop and manage a portfolio of high performing commercial relationships.
As a Commercial Relationship Manager with Banner Bank you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing commercial relationships.
- Responsible for actively marketing a broad range of bank services to meet needs of business owners. Negotiate loan terms and conditions within scope of authority.
- Prepare and present credit analysis and recommendations on borrowing requests.
- Responsible for conducting credit reviews to ensure compliance with policies and regulations. Perform ongoing credit risk management through daily monitoring of the loan portfolio; ensure proper risk rating of portfolio at all times.
- Monitor all credits through periodic reviews and analysis.
- Responsible for creating awareness of the Bank and its services through community activity.
- Responsible for assisting loan support staff.
- Responsible for complying with policies, procedures, security requirements, and government regulations.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or other related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. required
- 5 – 8 years in of experience in commercial credit, analysis, or business development required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to develop and manage new business relationships.
- Possess excellent relationship management, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the local markets.
- Possess strong financial and analytical skills with the ability to underwrite and structure commercial credits.
- Knowledge of treasury management products.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations relating to commercial lending and appraisal guidelines.
Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and disability protection
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 10 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)