Commercial Relationship Manager Healthcare focus – 1213955
Commercial Banking Relationship Manager with a Healthcare background – Austin
The Commercial Banking Relationship Manager is responsible for consistently growing the portfolio through excellent prospecting and sales management techniques while continuing to service the needs of existing customers at the highest level. Responsibilities include developing new-to-bank business relationships as well as cross-marketing of services through sales plans to achieve revenue growth targets and maximize operating capabilities and profitability. This position is also responsible for providing sales and referral support for a broad range of financial products including but not limited to commercial mortgages, working capital lines of credit, acquisition financing, equipment financing, owner-occupied real estate loans, construction financing, letters of credit, treasury management service and depository services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute integrated sales and relationship strategies that are in alignment with the bank’s business plan to achieve desired revenue and service standards by meeting assigned goals.
- Responsible for client satisfaction and relationship profitability, while providing customers with a single point of contact within the bank.
- Serve clients by identifying clients’ needs and cross-sell the full range of bank products and services to new and existing clients.
- Participate in joint calls/meetings with business partners within the bank to develop customer relationships and support specific product sales across business lines.
- Use sound judgment in qualifying potential customers and related business deal. Ensure customers meet credit and compliance criteria.
- Partner with Credit Analyst to ensure all necessary documents are delivered to allow for a complete credit assessment.
- Build and manage portfolio including monitoring credit quality and taking action as appropriate.
- Ensure that all client services and product processing activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal and governmental regulations. Work with corporate compliance, loan and deposit operations to ensure conformity with bank policies, procedures and Federal and State regulations and laws.
- Represent the bank in civic and community functions to further enhance its image and develop expanded business.
- Attend meetings and training as required to continue development and to enhance knowledge of products, processes and technologies.
- Adhere to all Bank of Austin policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- BS or BA degree, or appropriate experience may be substituted
- 7 to 10 years experience in banking and commercial/Small Business Administration lending required.
- Knowledge of the Austin Metroplex markets preferred.
- Credit knowledge is desired.