Private Banking Relationship Manager – 1213957
Private Banking Relationship Manager- Austin, TX
Private Banking Officer serves as relationship manager for a portfolio of high net worth individuals, focusing on physicians and the healthcare industry. Meets and exceeds goals by developing new loans and depository business from prospects and existing clients. Cross-sells bank products, including but not limited to Treasury Management Services. The individual will structure, negotiate and close loan transactions while assuring that a deposit component is prevalent in every loan transaction and new relationship. Individual is expected to deliver the highest level of client service to the client base while responding to all client requests on a timely basis by providing prompt and efficient service. Responsible for the development of Private Banking clientele through business development calling efforts, social functions and association memberships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Underwriting and credit risk analysis for new and renewals of loans
- Preparing financial spreadsheets, semiannual and annual updates of financial statements received from clients
- Guides preparation of the initial Loan Approval Reports, reviews and monitors the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements held within the portfolio
- Provides full service banking to high net worth clients
- Strategizes with clients regarding banking, investment, and balance sheet issues/concerns
- Business Development, including driving loan growth and other banking initiatives
- Referring business in a strategic manner to other lines of businesses for current and new clients
- Meet sales and retention goals
- Participate in events, boards and other networking opportunities
- Familiar with a variety of the Banking/Financial field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reports to the Private Banking Executive.
- Ensures excellent internal and external client relations at all times.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years’ experience with credit, lending, sales, banking products and services, or other directly related experience. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements
- Preferred to have at least 5-7 years of proven experience in direct sales including Commercial & Industrial, Private Banking or Small Business Banking
- An ability to work with all levels of our credit risk and relationship teams
- Has a strong sense of urgency and commitment to the loan growth goals
- An appetite for detail and confidence, and can articulate data in a meaningful and understood language the solutions offered by The Bank of San Antonio’s products and services
- A strong network among high net worth individuals is needed for success in this role. Strong communication, leadership, negotiation and presentation skills a requirement.