Commercial Lender – 1213963
Commercial Lender (Full Time) – Abilene, Cypress
Full Time Loan Officer – Comm
Cypress- Abilene, Abilene, TX, US
As a Commercial Banker, your primary role will be to grow and retain profitable relationships. This is accomplished by focusing on the delivery of value-added solutions to our clients and prospects that will help them reach their goals and maximize our revenues over the life of the relationship. Performance will be measured by your effectiveness in many marketing areas, including but not limited to calling activity, proposal generation, revenue generation, risk mitigation, ability to build successful relationships, CRA lending initiatives, and propensity to help build the franchise for the long term. You will also seek opportunities to cross sell into every relationship and anticipate the future needs of the client.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Solicit commercial clients; aggressively seeks and obtains quality new business through client and prospect calls, referrals, and cross selling efforts.
- Obtaining and maintaining COI’s and attending various networking events in the assigned geographic area.
- Requires skills and experience loan structuring and credit analysis.
- Generating a wide variety of commercial and real estate loans.
- Closing loans typically in the $250,000.00 to $10 million range.
- Contributes to deposit growth by cross selling and promoting additional banking products
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in banking, finance or other related field is preferred.
Formally credit trained and /or underwriting knowledge and experience is preferred.
Typically a minimum of five years direct lending or credit support related experience with focus on business relationships
Familiarity of the sales, loan processing and closing processes.
Extensive knowledge of Commercial Banking products and services including working knowledge of C & I as well as Owner-Occupied and Investment Commercial Real Estate loans.
Ability to expand loans, client relationships and cross sell bank products.
Must have good interpersonal and communication skills and proven track record of business development.
May be asked to travel to other banking centers within region for support.
40 hours per week.