Branch Manager – 1234403
Our client is hiring for a Branch Manager role. The Branch Manager is responsible for managing and administering the operational efforts of the Branch in support of the Credit Union’s strategic plan. This position ensures that established policies and procedures are followed. Oversees provision of a full range of services to members and prospective members and fosters a sales-oriented culture. Ensures that members are promptly and professionally served in a manner that enhances the Credit Union’s reputation.
Typical Job Duties
· Ensures the achievement of Branch goals with regards to sales, service, safety, security, and compliance. Responsible for quality, quantity, accuracy, and timeliness of work produced by branch employees.
· Proactively generates new loans, share growth, and membership business through branch sales activities, networking with local businesses, and participation in community events.
· Promotes and fosters a sales and service culture. Conducts regular quality control observations to promote continuous improvement and quality member service.
· Analyzes and identifies member needs and effectively promotes and cross-sells products and services while ultimately achieving an acceptable level of production based on goals and objectives..
· Ensures that employees are well trained in all phases of their respective jobs. Completes orientation of new employees in overall Branch procedures. Performs cross training as necessary.
· Provides leadership through effective goal setting and communication. Supervises Branch employees ensuring that high quality work and efficiency in operations are maintained. Determines work methods and flow through assigning, directing, coordinating, and reviewing tasks.
This role may be right for you if you enjoy growing others and building a positive workplace. You pride yourself on leading by example and communicating clear expectations. Your previous employers praise your ability to recommend products to help customers reach their goals, and your previous co-workers talk about your ability to create a lasting impact through improving and streamlining efficiencies. Your friends consider you approachable and tactful, and your family is proud of your passion to help the community and those around you.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Minimum of three years related work experience required.
· Previous supervisory experience.
· Must be able to work Saturdays and extended business hours.