Assistant Branch Manager – 1235077
Assistant Branch Manager
Our client is hiring for an Assistant Branch Manager role. This position coaches, mentors, trains and leads branch staff in skills and behaviors that reflect a service methodology and philosophy to create and foster a sales-oriented culture. This role is responsible for promoting quality service and providing positive leadership to the Our client team. The Assistant Branch Manager support the Branch Manager in developing, maintaining, and executing branch/department strategic plan in conjunction with and support of the credit union strategic plan.
Typical Job Duties
- Coach, lead, and motivate branch employees to achieve branch goals
- Generate new business through networking and outreach
- Contribute new ideas and methods to improve processes and procedural inefficiencies
- Provide data, reporting, and solutions around branch activity
- Suggest products and services to meet members’ lifestyle needs
This role may be right for you if you enjoy growing others and building a positive workplace. You pride yourself on leading by example and communicating clear expectations. Your previous employers praise your ability to recommend products to help customers reach their goals, and your previous co-workers talk about your ability to create a lasting impact through improving and streamlining efficiencies. Your friends consider you approachable and tactful, and your family is proud of your passion to help the community and those around you.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2 years of managerial or supervisory experience. Combination of education, KCU experience and/or supervisory experience leading a project or team
- Financial institution experience strongly preferred
- Ability to obtain NMLS within 30 days