Production Analyst – 1237412
Commercial Production Analyst – Remote
Greater Nevada Credit Union is looking for a Commercial Production Analyst with a passion for Helping More People Live Greater.
About The Position:
The Commercial Production Analyst is responsible for evaluating the credit worthiness of businesses and determining the ability to repay loans and lines of credit. The Commercial Production Analyst will work closely with third party loan originators to obtain all documents needed to review and analyze commercial loan requests. This position is responsible for providing recommendations to Senior and Executive Management.
Who we’re looking for:
Before we get into the specific details of this position’s requirements and qualifications, let’s focus on the bigger picture of Greater Nevada, and what makes a Greater Nevadan.
At Greater Nevada, our passion is Helping More People Live Greater. When we say “people,” we mean every single person who we interact with or could interact with, from our team members to our community members.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Upon receipt of a credit request generated by third party loan originators, review credit memos for completeness.
- Reviews a comprehensive credit analysis, evaluating the borrower’s balance sheet and income statement, cash flow statements and projections, the structure of the transaction, exposure size and risks and mitigants in the proposal.
- Creates a Credit Presentation Review memo including a market, credit and collateral analysis.
- Develops portfolio management reports for loan pipeline analysis and concentration limits.
- Comprehend and remain abreast of credit union regulatory requirements pertaining to Commercial Lending, those of guaranteeing agencies and the associated internal policies.
- Max pay at Midpoint $80K
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills with the ability to focus, multi-task, and work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently to organize and prioritize tasks
- Minimum of three years experience in commercial lending/credit administration
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial/credit documents and statements.
- Financial acumen
- Communicates effectively
- Manages complexity
- Balances stakeholders
- Instills trust