Commercial Loan Officer – 1292597
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Commercial Loan Officer
Job Category: Sales & Relationship Management
Requisition Number: COMME001194
o Posted: January 13, 2022
Showing 1 location
Lake Havasu City, AZ 864063120, USA
The Commercial Loan Officer position specializes in providing loans and other banking products to commercial clients across multiple areas, such as business banking, agriculture, and commercial real estate. This role will play a part in growing and maintaining the bank’s portfolio and will make efforts to be a part of and improve the community in which they reside.
· Evaluate client/applicant’s credit to determine appropriate lending decision based on company risk-tolerance levels.
· Determine value or status of collateral as necessary during the loan application process.
· Develop a strong knowledge of bank’s products and identify opportunities to recommend other products or services to customers.
· Develop and execute sales strategies to either maintain or gain clients to increase commercial lending revenue and deposit growth.
· Builds relationships with key members of the community, building a network while continuing to service the needs of our existing customers.
· Build and manage credit portfolios for clients.
· Ensures that customers receive satisfactory customer service.
· Develops an understanding of internal bank policies, as well as a strong understanding of banking regulations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field preferred.
· 2+ years of commercial or agricultural related lending desired.
· A desire to work within the community and offer solutions as suited.
· Strong communication and negotiating skills.
This position will give you an opportunity to join a progressive, growing banking organization that offers a competitive salary and a competitive benefits package including paid holidays, vacation, medical insurance, dental insurance, cafeteria plan and 401 (K) plan. Successful applicant must pass pre-employment screening including credit history and criminal record check.
1 year: Sales Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)