Loan Doc Admin Closer SBA
Des Plaines, IL
Bank is located in Des Plaines, Illinois. We are a quickly growing Community Bank that has continued to succeed despite all the pandemic setbacks. We offer the opportunity to work at a flourishing institution with plenty of opportunity for advancement. Our unique culture places the utmost value on the employees’ work/life balance and long-term career objectives.
We are looking to add an experienced SBA Loan Documentation Admin / Closer to our expanding team to primarily facilitate SBA 7a loan closings, loan servicing, and post-closing activities in accordance with regulatory requirements. It is a requirement that the selected candidate have several years of experience working with SBA 7a loan closings and documentation processes, as well as be well versed and trained in LaserPro software.
· Review the SBA Authorization to understand the details of the loan as approved
· Utilize LaserPro software to prepare loan documents for the SBA loan closings in accordance with the SBA Authorization
· Review and properly document various SBA required agreements such as landlord waivers, franchise agreements, etc. to comply with SBA Authorization requirements
· Assist with the equity injection verification process and paper trail
· Order and review documents for various collateral types such as title commitments, UCC filings, Tax/Lien/Judgment searches to ensure all required due diligence is completed, and that proper vesting and lien position are correctly documented
· Coordinate loan closings and information gathering with lending personnel, borrowers and their attorneys, title companies, and other vendors as needed
· Manage the loan closing process from start to finish by facilitating execution of loan documents, reviewing signed loan documents, and controlling loan funding
· Prepare loan files for post-closing review, monitor post-closing exceptions, and perform necessary follow-ups to clear all items
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and independently. As members of our team, it is imperative that the candidates conduct themselves in a professional manner while tendering the highest level of customer service and teamwork.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Excellent knowledge of LaserPro software and all relevant commercial and SBA loan modules
· Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including proper phone etiquette
Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer M/F/Disabled/Vet.