Private Banker – 1302366
San Francisco, CA
Sr Private Banking Advisor, Ultra High Net Worth
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be responsible for effectively managing and growing a portfolio of cash management, lending and investment products and services which increases overall profit contribution to Private Wealth Management. You will also support overall client needs for broader Wealth Advisory services including Investment, Retirement and Estate Planning Services.
How You’ll Succeed
- Relationship and Portfolio Management – Contribute to the group’s Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) business by building a portfolio of UHNW clients whose net worth of $50M+. This often means their banking, credit, investment and planning needs are complex and usually multi-generational. Resolve extremely complex credit issues for clients by working closely with Credit Specialists and Commercial Banking/Capital Markets. Ensure a multi-generational approach to client management.
- Planning and Advice – Work closely with partners in Family Office to review client portfolios and financial needs from a holistic perspective and identify opportunities to broaden the client’s suite of products and services. Meet regularly with clients to foster strong relationships and identify multi-generational opportunities across cash, credit, investments and planning.
- Business Development – acquire new UHNW clients who have sophisticated financial needs, are people of influence and/or who require complex financial solutions. Search for and develop untapped opportunities to promote Private Wealth Management within the UHNW market. Represent on Boards, participate in charitable organizations and engage in appropriate social networks. Play an active role in large deal teams focusing on UHNW clients, especially with introductions from Commercial Banking and Capital Markets.
- Continuously update your knowledge and skills – Demonstrate a commitment to keep up-to-date with current events, overall economic and financial environment, trends, product developments, legislative changes, etc. and proactively communicate developments or changes to client of all ages as applicable. Be involved in the community through participation in business and industry associations, and aid in the development of a professional network comprised of the target client segment.
Who You Are
- You’re a certified professional. Conduct & Practices Handbook, Wealth Management Essentials and continuing education to Certified Financial Planners Designation or Family Enterprise Advisor Designation.
- You can demonstrate at least 5+ years experience working in Private Banking, notably in the UHNW segment, with strong knowledge of all banking, investment and credit products and services.
- You put our clients first. You have existing strong relations with UHNW Private Banking clients and can demonstrate the management skills sufficient to build strong relationships with new UHNW clients, to identify opportunities and consolidation opportunities. You have clearly demonstrated success in ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program.
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients.
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development.