Cash Management Sales Officer
The Cash Management Sales Officer is the primary sales resource in Cash Management focused on business development and new business acquisition activity. The Sales Officer leverages their deep cash management product knowledge and payments expertise to develop and execute a localized market and product strategy while developing partnerships with the Commercial Banking team.
- Develops new business within targeted industries and with targeted prospects. Develops new business with existing clients in an effort to broaden and deepen the relationships.
- Responds to customers or prospective Cash Management requests for proposal. Performs general sales activity primarily related to developing new prospective relationships.
- Maintains contact with top and high priority customers.
- Collaborate with the Commercial Banking team and clients at senior and strategic levels to proactively provide integrated cash management solutions.
- Assists in completion of account reviews for assigned top priority customers. Jointly presents with Relationship Manager.
- Bachelor Degree from accredited college in accounting, business, or finance or equivalent experience.
- Five plus years cash management/commercial loan experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of banking payment system regulations, transaction processing and corporate treasury functions.