Client Executive – 1375133
Client Executive/Marketing Account Specialist
Management Recruiters of Spokane, Inc (MRI) has an exciting opportunity for a Client Executives/Marketing Account Specialist.
Management Recruiters of Spokane a member of the nation’s largest recruitment organization
(MRINetwork), is searching for enthusiastic, self-starters to help us source and recruit qualified candidates. We partner with some of the nation’s top banks, credit unions and commercial construction companies to assist in identifying talented individuals to join their companies.
Successful Recruiting/Marketing Specialists are competitive, love talking to people, can work independently but enjoy working within a team environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following: other duties may be assigned
- Effectively utilize a variety of candidate sourcing tools to create initial candidate lists
- Effectively communicate our recruiting message to candidates both verbally and in writing
- Interview and qualify candidates over the phone based on our client’s job requirements
- Schedule interviews for clients
- Build and maintain candidate and client databases
- Become an expert at utilizing our internal applicant tracking system
- Conduct candidate reference checks
- Utilize marketing techniques to generate new client relationships
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business practices. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, clients and candidates.
- Computer experience required with Windows software experience preferred.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Must have good customer relations and communication skills.
- Professional demeanor on the phone and in person.
- Must be a self-starter, dependable, accurate in completing responsibilities with strong attention to detail.
What we will offer you
- Competitive Compensation:
We offer a base salary, quarterly bonuses and incentives.
Medical, dental, vision, long term disability and a matching retirement plan.
- Advancement opportunities
Advancement opportunities for recruiting/marketing specialists who excel in their role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Common surfaces are sanitized regularly. (Break room, restrooms, kitchen)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person