CRE Relationship Manager
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for developing sound and profitable relationships. As a family owned bank, the ultimate goal is to establish relationships that span decades and generations. In addition, the Relationship Manager will actively pursue business development opportunities to create a profitable loan portfolio. This will involve developing, managing and maintaining relationships with commercial real estate customers and prospects sourced by the Relationship Manager, ranging in individual loan sizes from $5M – $30M.
• Acquire qualified referrals from existing customers and investors.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of the local real estate market to accurately underwrite lending opportunities.
• Grow and maintain a portfolio that achieves the company’s goals and profitability.
• Document, close and administer all loans with excellence using best practices.
About MidFirst Bank:
• Privately held bank with $31.5 billion in assets and $2.6 billion in regulatory capital. Primary markets include Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Western Oklahoma, Denver and Phoenix with commercial real estate lending offices in Atlanta, Houston, New York and Southern California.
• Experience Commercial Real Estate Lender with over $4.8 billion on CRE loans.
Candidates must possess 5+ years of experience in complex commercial real estate lending and account management experience in a financial institution.
Additional requirements include:
• Deep connections to the Dallas real estate community including a proven track record of building a portfolio.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Thorough knowledge in review, analysis, and underwriting all product types related to commercial real estate loans and personal/corporate financial statements pertaining to Sponsors/Guarantors.
• A Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or related field. Commensurate experience considered in lieu of degree.
• Thorough understanding of commercial building construction procedures and practices.
Bachelors or better in Finance or related field.
5 years: Candidates must possess 5+ years of experience in complex commercial real estate lending and account management experience in a financial institution.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)