Credit Union is hiring a full-time salaried Financial Analyst to work hybrid out of our Bremerton Harborside location. This position is responsible for providing financial analyses and data support to Management, Asset Liability Committee (ALCO), and the Board of Directors, as well as the individual business units. Responsible for Asset Liability Management modeling and assumptions.
Seniority level: Individual Contributor
Reports to: VP, Finance
Employment Type: Full-time, salaried, exempt, hybrid
Salary Range: $67,405 – $101,107 depending on experience
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8AM – 5PM
Job Functions: Finance, Analyzing, Budgeting, Accounting
Typical Job Duties
· Perform financial forecasting and budgeting, which includes projecting the Balance Sheet and Income Statement, reporting on results, and monitoring operating metrics and trends.
· Work closely with our external vendor to prepare the quarterly interest rate risk update used to evaluate interest rate risk exposure and alternative strategies when necessary. Provide data, update key assumptions and review and make presentations of the results.
· Analyze various revenue and balance sheet strategies in partnership with business leads and present meaningful results to Management for consideration.
· Coordinate the preparation of the annual operating budget for non-interest income and expense in conjunction with department leads.
· Perform Credit Risk Management (CRM) analysis, including analysis of the qualitative factors affecting the Allowance for Loan Loss (ALLL) reserves and a quarterly economic report to Management explaining the results.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business required.
· Five years of financial analysis experience required, including valuation of financial assets and liabilities.
· Five years or more of experience with a credit union or other financial institution is preferred.
· Experience with Fiserv Prologue and Jack Henry Profitstars is preferred
What We Offer
Not only are we one of the largest credit unions in Washington State, and growing, but we are also a company that cares about its employees. We back that up for our employees by offering competitive pay and a benefits package that helps support you and your family’s lifestyle. We value our employees, and we strive to keep our benefits comprehensive and affordable.