AR Third-Party Account Coordinator
AR Third Party Account Coordinator – Remote
The Credit Union is looking for an AR Third Party Account Coordinator with a passion for supporting business growth, job creation, and improving the quality of life in the communities we serve.
About The Position:
The AR Third Party Account Coordinator is responsible for the processing of commercial loans by ordering and tracking third party vendor work and paying related invoices. This position ensures accurate accounting for the receipt of borrower’s funds held in good faith account as well as funds to be collected at loan closing. The coordinator assists in reviewing, reconciling, and reporting on Credit Union Good Faith and Operating Cash Accounts.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintain knowledge regarding ordering, receiving, and reviewing loan related data from third party vendors including but not limited to UCC’s, COGs, appraisal, environmental, flood, and title.
- Identify anomalies in data received, distribute to appropriate personnel, and retain vendor reports and invoices in borrower’s loan file.
- Track funds used to pay third party vendors invoices from borrower’s ‘good faith’ funds or paid by lender, including preparing requests for approval of payment. This includes reconciliation and balancing of the Good Faith Account and preparation of requests to transfer funds to other related accounts.
- Assist in gathering, organizing, and reviewing pre- and post-closing loan related documents including closing tickler follow up and preparing internal checklists or forms used to expedite booking to core system, imaging or other downstream processes.
- Reconcile, review, and provide reporting for Good Faith and Operating cash accounts ensuring adequate funding and allocation of related payable or receivable items.
Location & Travel
Remote position – United States
- The AR Third Party Account Coordinator has the option to work remotely
- The Credit Union is located in beautiful Northern Nevada
- You must be willing and able to travel to locales other than the normal location for the position, including overnight trips as appropriate for your job responsibilities
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and have access to a reliable vehicle
- $45,000.00- $75,000.00 per year
- Minimum 2-3 years of commercial lending experience and knowledge in ordering and reviewing information provided from various third party vendors related for commercial borrowers including but not limited to credit bureaus, COGS, UCC’s, flood determination, feasibility, environmental, RE and equipment appraisals, appraisal reviews, and RE title engagement.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, planning and follow-up on all vendor work ordered to ensure timely and accurate receipt and review of data provided, as well as receipt of invoices and related remittance of payments.
- Prior experience in handling online accounting entries and general balancing/bookkeeping knowledge of debits/credits, with ability to research and resolve out of balance situations related to vendor transactions.
- Proven ability and experience in working with automated software to review and track a high number of transactions related to borrowers, vendors and applicable invoices offset against funds collected from borrower and paid on their behalf.
- Ability to work independently, proactively identify and efficiently resolve issues, in a fast paced, high volume environment while maintaining high level of accuracy and quality results.