Commercial Loan Closing Manager – 1396607
Commercial Loan Closing Manager – Remote
The Commercial Loan Closing Manager is responsible to manage all documentation and funding of commercial loans in accordance with the credit approval and/or purchase contract. To provide an excellent member experience both internally and externally while ensuring all compliance requirements are met.
· Oversee/assist with all commercial loan documentation and funding responsibilities
· Oversees the processes and assists in clearing loan documentation exceptions
· Maintains the integrity of loan data by ensuring all terms of the approved loan are accurately incorporated in the loan closing package
· Oversees the team in post-closing functions which may include, but not limited to; loan funding functions, synergy of and proper storage of loan documentation
· Assist Closing Team with review of complex third-party documentation of Leases, Trusts, Title Commitments, Settlement Statements, etc.
· Develops and maintains procedures and training with Loan Operations team
· Responsible for all commercial document review and compliance
· Reviews and provides comprehensive feedback on loan documentation prepared by outside counsel
· Works closely with Commercial Loan Processor to ensure all documentation is received and approved
· Assist Commercial Loan Processor on complex title issues, leases and subordinations etc.
· Organize electronic files according to Sageworks/Synergy standards
· Validate all information in Sageworks is correct before integration with Laser Pro
· Understand LOS System and requirements to close loan
· Prepare loan documents
· Responsible to create internal construction spreadsheet and ensure its accurate and balances with builders’ contract/information and cost budget
· Collaborate with Portfolio Manager to prepare necessary documents for post-closing loan modifications or renewals
· Assist Collateral Specialist with non-financial ticklers including UCC-1 fixture filings, filed DOT, Subordinations, Leases and final title policies
· Manages closing team in completion of responsibilities
· Assigns closer to loan in commercial pipeline
High school diploma or GED, 5-7 years’ experience in loan support systems. In-depth knowledge of commercial and SBA lending along with compliance and documentation regulations. Professional written, verbal communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to produce quality work within tight time frames while managing multiple assignments. Ability to work on core processing systems (JHA) and department specific processing systems (Sageworks / Laser Pro). Knowledge of Microsoft Office and JHA. Strong work ethic, the ability to prioritize and adapt to changing deadlines, advanced interpersonal skills, excellent communication, and the desire to work as a team to support the overall success of the credit union. Strong knowledge base about conventional policies and procedures.