Commercial Services Support Specialist
Commercial Services Support Specialist – On-site
Credit Union is looking for a Commercial Services Support Specialist with a passion for Helping More People Live Greater.
About The Position:
A Commercial Services Support Specialist is responsible for assisting commercial members and CU member services staff with sales, service and transactional functions with the goal of providing exceptional service, increasing commercial member product penetration and retaining existing commercial members. Incumbents in this position focus on providing quality financial services to members and accurately conducting transactions.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conduct transactions in DNA and ancillary systems and perform general account maintenance.
- Assist and educate member services staff regarding commercial products and services.
- Conduct member interviews to assess financial needs and refer appropriate CU products and services to meet those needs.
- Open and close accounts in an accurate and timely manner while following quality control requirements.
- Comply with all financial industry regulatory compliance guidelines, including strict adherence to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Reno Operations Center
- $35,500.00-$49,000.00 per year
- Competitive compensation and Greater Benefits are part of our deal
- Work independently to organize and prioritize tasks, manage time to meet deadlines, analyze requests, understand issues and develop appropriate solutions.
- Possess ability to effectively identify, analyze and solve problems.
- Practice a high level of attention to detail when performing job functions.
- Possess knowledge and maintain up-to-date information related to procedures and reporting guidelines.
- Communicate clearly and concisely via an appropriate level of verbal, written, and presentation skills. Also possess the ability to read, comprehend and explain applicable documentation.
- Demonstrate general knowledge of CU commercial deposit, lending and digital products and services.
- Assist commercial members with digital solutions, including online banking, ACH, Wires and Remote Deposit Capture services.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and understanding of business ownership types and documentation requirements.
- Develop understanding of ancillary commercial products and services including merchant services and payroll.