Relationship Manager – 1473149
Commercial Relationship Manager – College Station
– Responsible for generating new business while managing existing commercial clients in appropriate market segment.
– Develop and execute market strategies for development, growth, and retention. Execute the strategy with calls, visits, client qualification and meeting follow-up to maintain, enhance and expand client relationships.
– Actively cross-sell Bank products.
– Make financing proposals. Negotiate terms and conditions for loans, leases, etc.
– Interact with Loan Review.
– Exercise strong credit and pricing skills. Make both credit and pricing recommendations for above assigned authority and decisions for credits within assigned authority.
– Use skill to analyze small business financial statements and credit information to discuss client needs and recommend Bank services and solutions.
– Sponsor loan requests through the appropriate credit approval process.
– Respond promptly to client issues, questions and concerns.
– Manage administrative tasks, including credit analysis and processing.
– Stay actively involved in the community and area functions.
– Responsible for management of portfolios for medium to large-sized businesses.
– May include other tasks and responsibilities as needed.
– Exceptional client interaction skills.
– Possesses strong background and understanding of corporate finance and business acumen.
– Demonstrates mastery of the spectrum of Bank products including credit, international, cash management, leasing, and consumer products.
– Ability to organize and lead sales initiatives, including generating complex, customized proposals.
– Professional sales skills and experience, including planning, execution, and follow-up.
– Strong problem-solving skills.
– Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
– Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Education & work experience.
– 3+ years experience in banking sales.
– Preference given to AMB Senior Business Bankers.
– Ability to travel.