Superintendent – 1483406
Our client, a leader in the construction industry, is searching for a Superintendent for their Spokane location. The Superintendent is a leader between project team members and our clients. You’ll be responsible for all field operations, including monitoring all field procedures, safety, work methods, productivity, quality, labor cost projections and trade partner staffing requirements. Safety for all our employees is our number one priority, therefore it is essential for the Superintendent to demonstrate and uphold our Safety Culture.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Leads the consistent practice of the clients Safety Culture as part of the daily operating procedures
- Ensures daily inspections, Job Hazard Analysis (JHA’s), Pre-Task Planning, Toolbox Talks, Root Cause Analysis (RCA’s), etc. are standard operating procedure
- Addresses lack of accountability or alignment to the clients Safety Culture quickly and appropriately
- Manage mid to large size field projects and internal teams to ensure that projects are delivered safely, on time, on budget, and with high-quality results
- Ensures project schedules, site logistics and client schedule commitments are met
- Provide constructability reviews and site logistics development
- Perform safety audits and address safety concerns as they arise
Leadership and Communication
- Recruit, mentor, develop and retain the best Foreman and tradespeople in the industry
- Mentor and develop Foreman and Craft Labor in their career growth
- Champion company initiatives and communications to field teams on a consistent and regular basis
- Manages conflict well, finding the cause of issues and providing prompt solutions
- Addresses performance issues decisively and objectively
- Foster and encourage a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- High school diploma and completed an apprenticeship or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience as a commercial general construction superintendent experience required
- Lean construction experience desired
- Project size >$3.0 – $30.0 m
- Diverse project experience
- Procore, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Our client is very motivated to hire and this position will not be around for long. If you’re interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 72 hours.
Relocation is provided for qualified candidates.