Loan Operations Manager – 1503649
San Francisco, CA
Loan Administration Manager
San Francisco, CA
The Loan Administration Manager will be responsible for managing the Note Department in all aspects of loan documentation and servicing, and to provide support to Relationship Managers for Commercial & Industrial (C&I), Commercial Real Estate, Construction and Residential loans. Additionally, The Loan Administration Manager will also provide continuous support to the Chief Credit Officer on various projects.
- Develop and manage workflows for all stages of document preparation, closing, electronic filing, and collateral management.
- Supervise consumer, commercial and SBA loan document preparation to ensure all loans are being processed in accordance with established regulations and Bank policies.
- Oversee construction loan activity and direct all facets of construction loan processing from origination to closing to funding. Responsibilities include maintaining the construction budget and overseeing loan draws throughout the construction. Will provide guidance to Relationship Managers during funding and interact with clients and third-party service providers in order to protect the Bank’s collateral interest.
- Maintain and demonstrate proficiency with loan software applications (e.g., Laserpro, Silverlake, Cognos, nCino). Work with system providers to utilize applications to fullest capacity, streamlining processes and procedures, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Analyze, prepare, and train for periodic updates to system software, and verify that enhancements are working correctly. Assist with system parameters and design to meet the needs of multiple departments.
- Oversee all aspects of SBA loan servicing, including submission of the monthly 1502 report for 7(a) loans.
- Organize and direct the daily activity of the department, including maintaining relationships with various title companies and external mortgage loan servicing entities.
- Prepare loan related data pertinent to the quarterly Call Report.
- Responsible for certification of loan related GLs, Stock, Flood and Tax Services, monthly/quarterly or semi-annually.
- Process loans in non-accrual, shadow accounting and charge-off, or OREO status.
- Provide reports, documents and files for Credit, Loan Servicing and Compliance exams. Assist with responses to loan servicing reviews and supervise tracking required by the loan review for credit and loan servicing corrections.
- Train personnel to ensure Bank policies and procedures are being followed. Maintain and build loan products and disclosures in Laserpro.
- Research loan related issues as requested.
- Directly supervise loan servicing staff and oversee the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of direct reports.
- Assist with carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Bank’s credit policies and applicable federal and state laws.
- Provide leadership and construction lending expertise to Relationship Managers to ensure the loan performs as agreed and that our client is satisfied.
- Assist with interviewing, hiring, and training employees, and resolving problems and addressing complaints.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or another related field
- At least 10 years of prior banking experience in commercial loan documentation and servicing, plus have a strong knowledge of the construction lending process. Management experience preferred.
- Proficient in Excel and Word, Laser-Pro and Silverlake.
- Good oral and written communication skills with all levels of Bank staff, as well as with clients, auditors, and vendors.
- Excellent leadership and human relations abilities, including supervisory experience required.
- Capable of being assigned specific projects and goals and monitoring projects for completion within expected time frames.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to recognize and analyze problems and develop solutions.
- High degree of flexibility to react to an environment of growth and change.
- Compliance with all requirements, policies, and procedures of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and attend all mandatory BSA training as needed for this position. Additionally, required to complete all other compliance training as required by the Bank.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The environment for this position is a non-confined, office-type setting that is mostly clean and comfortable. Little discomfort caused by such factors as noise, heat or dust. The incumbent in the course of performing this position spends time writing, typing, speaking, listening, lifting (up to 20 pounds), carrying, seeing (such as close, color and peripheral vision, depth perception, and adjusted focus), sitting, pulling, walking, standing, squatting, kneeling and reaching.
To apply please send your resume or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee must assure compliance with all applicable State and Federal banking regulations, Bank policies and procedures, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti Money Laundering Program and Information Systems Security Policies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
BSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Recruitment, placement, and promotions are conducted without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical handicap, veteran status or sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by Federal, State, and local laws & ordinances. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirement of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.