Marketing Graphic Designer – 1543313
My client, one of the largest General Contractors in the Midwest, is searching for a strong Marketing Graphic Designer to join their Chicago team. In this position you will create graphic visuals that enhance the clients ability to effectively communicate with their audiences across the company’s platforms. The Graphic Designer will collaborate with the Communications, Marketing and Business Development teams in creating visuals for digital communications, sales materials, advertising and other areas using graphic design, illustrations, photography, videography, motion graphics and typesetting.
To qualify for this position you must have the following background:
· 3-7 years work-related experience in visual design for an agency, marketing, advertising or corporate communications department
· Strong visual aesthetic, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to collaborate with other design professionals across the organization
· Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
· Ability to connect graphic to the company’s business strategy
· Video design and production skills preferred
· High level of creativity and experience working within an established set of brand standards
· Project management skills and the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects at one time
· Work well under the pressure of deadlines
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign. AfterEffects/ Premiere or other video editing software skills preferred; familiarity with Ceros or familiarity with HTML a plus.
· Experience designing for print, digital and facility applications
· Experience in designing and developing graphics
My client is very motivated to hire and this position won’t be around for long. If you have an interest, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. All conversations are confidential.