Senior Product Manager – 1553728
The Senior Product Manager, Digital Experience is a key role, reporting directly to the Chief Technology Officer that will leverage a strong understanding of industry offerings to assist with the development and implementation of the bank’s digital strategic plan. This role is responsible for the project management of an expansive suite of digital channel products and experiences that will serve Retail, Small Business, and Treasury Management clients on web and mobile platforms.
This position will serve as the digital solutions expert and lead multi-faceted projects as the Bank transforms onto a newly selected technology platform. The position understands digital product design, and drives the cohesive implementation and integration of products and technologies that will include a wide variety of features including but not limited to; secure authentication and SSO, multilingual support, debit and credit card control integration, imaging, e-statements, PFM and account aggregation, credit scoring services, Intuit Web Connect and Direct Connect integration, remote scanner and mobile deposit capture, account alerts, external transfers, P2P, B2B, Retail and Commercial Bill Pay, Rewards, ACH origination, Wire, Domestic and International FX, Real-Time Payments, Positive Pay, Secure Messaging, instant provisioning from deposit and loan origination systems, fraud monitoring, and detection.
The role works closely with our third-party technology providers to develop, convert, manage, and continually update these services. The role will have a close working relationship with other project managers, our Retail and Commercial sales groups, operational business units, Information Technology, Marketing, and Compliance.
This role can be performed remotely; however, we prefer candidates within our geographic service area, on the west coast and Pacific time zone.
- Provides a leadership role in the implementation of ongoing digital banking projects including evaluation, planning, task completion, testing, and post-implementation support.
- Acts as a direct project manager for all digital banking-related projects related to fulfilling the role.
- Ensures all digital products and features remain functional and operate within SLA guidelines.
- Engages and manages relationships with internal and external technology providers to implement and maintain digital service applications.
- Facilitates the modification of digital services to comply with established policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
- Collaborates with Chief Technology Officer and Information Security Officer to identify risks and maintain digital product security components.
- Completes electronic banking and digital authentication-related product risk assessments and develops risk mitigation practices and methodologies.
- Creates and maintains policies for the delivery of digital services and participates in the creation and maintenance of operational policies and procedures related to all digital products and channels.
- Supports internal business lines with ongoing support and escalated client issues.
- Performs market research to stay abreast of the rapidly evolving digital channel space. Tracks customer feedback for identifying issues and opportunities for experience improvement and enhancements. Conducts competitive analyses.
- Acts as primary contact to third-party technology providers for ongoing product support and maintenance of the digital platforms.
- Develops and implements project plans to meet goals and implementation objectives.
- Develops user acceptance testing and acceptance criteria, documents completion, and certifies project milestone achievement and ultimately project completion.
- Develops, recommends, and manages related budgets and metrics; and identifies and recommends digital solutions.
- Regularly conducts status meetings and reports on product status to business units and relevant parties.
- Coordinates and integrates digital product activities with other business units and/or work groups and external stakeholders, develops project partnerships, and ensures effective communication of goals, progress, and decisions.
- Provides regular digital banking metrics reporting including SLA’s to the Chief Technology Officer, Product Committee, and the IT Steering Committee.
- Assists in creating a positive and supportive work environment; enforces a safe workplace; establishes a culture of teamwork and communication; creates a workplace that promotes our organizational values.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or a related curriculum or the equivalent experience preferred.
- 5 years of relevant and successful work experience in the digital banking space.
- 3 years of experience and exposure to digital treasury management products and services.
- Knowledge of related technologies and principles such as SSO, API’s, ANSI X9, BAI, UX and UAT.
- Previous experience in the financial services industry, including an understanding of banking infrastructure technology, functions, processes, products, services, and operations.
- Demonstrated track record of managing complex projects with diverse stakeholder groups, ensuring on-time and on-budget completion.
- Previous experience with Fiserv DNA, Architect
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements for digital products and services including but not limited to FDIC, FFIEC, and the State of California (DFPI).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals, teams, leaders, and external stakeholders to establish and achieve common goals.
- Highly dependable with strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships with partners, peers, and leaders.
- Ability to work independently and achieve results.
What is the benefit package for this role? benefits include a comprehensive package designed to support you and your eligible dependents. We focus on the holistic health of our team members and promote work-life balance.
Our benefit package includes:
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Basic Life / STD / LTD
- Vacation Days: 2-4 weeks depending on role
- Sick Days: 12 days per year
- Holidays: 11 days per year
- 401(K) / ROTH / FSA / HSA / EAP
- Education and Adoption Assistance
- Bank-Wide Annual Discretionary Bonus Program
- Production-based incentive program available for some roles.
- Paid Volunteer Time: 4 days per year / annual match of qualifying employee donations
- Paid Sabbatical Program after 5 years of service
- Pet Benefits