Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist – 1553755
The Commercial Documentation and Review Specialist III is a critical role in ensuring the accuracy, compliance, and efficiency of commercial loan documentation and review processes. Expertise in LaserPro, combined with familiarity with Lawyer Pro software, will contribute to the success of our lending operations. The Commercial Documentation and Review Specialist III is responsible for handling the review and preparation of commercial loan documentation. This position has extensive knowledge and experience in determining required documentation (including entity documentation), reading credit approvals, verifying system data and ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and compliance in all loan documentation and review processes.
· Conduct thorough review and ensure accuracy as well as completeness of loan documentation, including entity/formation documentation, loan agreements, promissory notes, security agreements, and other related documents.
· Utilize LaserPro software to prepare and provide loan documentation in compliance with internal policies, regulatory requirements, and legal guidelines.
· Collaborate with Processor/Closer, Management, and other internal departments to verify necessary documentation and resolve any discrepancies.
· Develop and maintain established internal policies and procedures to allow effective documentation and file retention to ensure compliance with internal and external regulations.
· Assist in the development and implementation of loan review procedures and practices to enhance efficiency and accuracy of commercial loan projects.
· Stay updated on industry trends and best practices related to loan documentation and commercial lending.
· Mentor and train Commercial Documentation and Review Specialist I and II positions
· Handle complex entity/loan structure documentation.
High School diploma or GED required. Four years of commercial LaserPro/LawyerPro loan documentation/preparation experience. Proven experience as a Commercial Documentation Specialist or Legal Assistant in a similar role. Expertise in Laser Pro software, with the ability to navigate and utilize various features for loan document preparation and review. Proficient knowledge of commercial loan documentation, including entity/formation documents, credit approvals, loan agreements, promissory notes, and security agreements. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail. Expert understanding of formation documents such as Articles of Incorporation, Limited Liability Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships, Operating Agreements, Certificates of Trust and Fictitious Name Filings. Expertise in understanding of the various types of collateral used as security as well as the proper way to document to ensure the ability to perfect lien position. Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. Familiarity with relevant banking regulations, compliance requirements, and legal guidelines.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or a related field
SBA lending and documentation experience