Commercial Loan Servicer – 1553759
The Commercial Loan Servicer III
will be responsible for performing complex loan servicing duties, ensuring timely and accurate processing of all loan transactions, and providing support to Commercial Loan Servicers I and II. Commercial Loan Servicer III will play a critical role in maintaining the integrity and accuracy of our loan portfolio.
Shows expertise in all Commercial Loan Servicer I & II tasks.
Cross trained to manage all Level 1 & Level II tasks for the Residential Servicing department.
Adheres to quality standards for consistent, high-quality service.
Provide support to other functions within the department.
· Perform I/O to P&I conversions.
· Prepare and generate reports, including SCRA reports.
· Conduct UAT testing
· Provide approval for cashier’s check requests made by Commercial Loan Servicers I and II.
· Review decision documents and ensure compliance with established procedures.
· Lead hosted trainings and provide technical skill-based one on one training.
· Manage FBO overrides.
· Handle member escalations on behalf of the Director of Commercial & Residential Loan Servicing on an as needed basis.
· Request the addition of force placed insurance as necessary.
· Conduct audits and manage the department inbox.
· Provide overflow and support for Commercial Loan Servicers I and II.
· Prepare and approve 1098/1099’s for applicable loans
· Manage the department’s Sageworks pipeline and sit in on any pre-boarding calls.
· Handle specialty loans such as Flooring Lines of Credit, Letter of Credit, Participation Loans, etc.
· Facilitate Successor in Interest processes.
· Recommend, develop, implement, research and update processes and procedures that streamline and create operational efficiencies within Commercial Servicing.
High school diploma or GED and 7 years of experience in commercial loan servicing or one year of experience in AFCU Commercial or Residential Loan Servicing as a level II, including expertise in boarding, packaging, and collateral management. Knowledge of loan operation standards, both commercial and SBA along with basic knowledge of lending, compliance, and credit regulations. Professional written, verbal communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to produce quality work within tight time frames while managing multiple assignments. Ability to work on specific issues related to the credit union’s core operating system Silverlake. Strong work ethic, the ability to prioritize and adapt to changing deadlines, advanced interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, and the desire to work as a team to support the overall success of the credit union.
Knowledge of Silverlake and LaserPro. Construction lending and SBA servicing experience. College degree or relevant financial industry certification.