CRE RM – Phoenix
Relationship Manager – CRE Phoenix
Location: Phoenix, AZ
We are is currently seeking a Managing Director/Relationship Manager for the Commercial Real Estate Group. The Relationship Manager will be responsible developing sound and profitable relationships. As a family owned bank, the ultimate goal is to establish relationships that span decades and generations. In addition, the Relationship Manager will actively pursue business development opportunities to create a profitable loan portfolio. This will involve developing, managing and maintaining relationships with commercial real estate customers and prospects sourced by the Relationship Manager, ranging in individual loan sizes from $5M – $30M.
• Acquire qualified referrals from existing customers and investors.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of the local real estate market to accurately underwrite lending opportunities.
• Grow and maintain a portfolio that achieves the company’s goals for profitability.
• Document, close and administer all loans with excellence using best practices.
• Privately held bank with $31.5 billion in assets and $2.6 billion in regulatory capital. Primary markets include Oklahoma City, Tulsa, western Oklahoma, Denver and Phoenix, with commercial real estate lending offices in Atlanta, Houston, New York and Southern California.
• Experienced Commercial Real Estate lender with over $4.8 billion on CRE loans.
Candidates must possess 5+ years of experience in complex commercial real estate lending and account management experience in a financial institution.
Additional requirements include:
• Deep connections to the Arizona real estate community including a proven track record of building a portfolio.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Thorough knowledge in review, analysis, and underwriting all product types related to commercial real estate loans and personal/corporate financial statements pertaining to Sponsors/Guarantors.
• A Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or related field. **Commensurate experience considered in lieu of degree.